Generally building lines are:
• 5m on the street boundary
• 2.25m on all side boundaries and 3m on rear boundary for a house not exceeding 4,5m
• 3,75m on all side boundaries and 4,5m on rear boundary for a house in excess of 4,5m but not exceeding 7,5m
• 4,5m on all side boundaries and 6m on rear boundary for a house in excess of 7,5m
• This is provided that any portion of such dwelling-house which does not exceed 4,5m in height, may be erected at a minimum distance of 2,25m from the side boundary
• The roof overhang may project over the prescribed building lines by 1000mm.
STREET BUILDING LINE
The street building line is 5m for the bulk of the building within which no structures apart from garden walls, fences, paved areas and steps may be built or erected.
• The street front boundary can be without any fencing. (See 3.8 Boundary Walls and Fences)
• No electrical fences will be allowed within the Development, with exception to estate boundary.
• Building lines may only be relaxed with the written approval of the Company, prior to submission for council approval. Company approval will only be given if it is proved that any relaxation will not interfere with the right to privacy and/or natural light of surrounding property owners and/or negatively impact on the Development.
SIDE SPACE BOUNDARY
• The side boundary building lines are as indicated above the building.
• No electrical fences will be allowed within the Development, with exception to the estate